----- Original Message -----
From: "Arno Garrels" <arno.garr...@gmx.de>
> Maybe it is due to the new keep-alive timeout feature of v7 THttpServer?

No, I didn't use the latest version because I don't need that feature.
The application server has it's own system to remove clients.
All servers I have are communication servers that handle sessions and a
session containd 6 to 8 clients working together.
The servers that are now in use are build with V5.
I'm now working on the unicode version which is still beta (V7), but it's
still a long way to go.
(Sources of all progs, servers, utilities exceed 300MB)

Paul