Hello Markus,

> I haven't yet a failure message or so

if a socket can't connect then onsessionconnect is fired with an error
code. then onsessionclose is fired, eventually also with an error code.
I assume you keep these errorcodes in an errorlog file or so. you have
to give this so we can see wha'ts wrong.

disable also temporry firewall, virusscanners and other security
software because it can give many trouble.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz