Hello Alex,

If you don't use wait loops then you have a message pump in Delphi. The
message pump wil pump messages as soon as your code ends. This is hidden
in Delphi. So if you don't execute code (eg waiting loops) all is ok.

Do you have derrived your client from TWSocketClient? If so then you
have to assign your clientClass to the TWSocketServer before calling
Listen.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz