I'm trying to handle exceptions of all httpcli into a single procedure.
I've have used HttpCli.CtrlSocket.onBgException, but this not fired at all.
When I click twice on Button1, I get an error 'HttpCli is busy'.
This is normal, but I wan't to intercept this.

How ?

Paul

begin
  HttpCli1.CtrlSocket.OnBgException:= BGException;
end;

procedure TForm13.BGException(Sender: TObject; E: Exception; var CanClose:
boolean);
begin
  CanClose:= true;
   beep;
end;

begin
  HttpCli1.URL:= 'http://www.google.com/';
  HttpCli1.RcvdStream:= TMemoryStream.create;
  HttpCli1.GetASync;
end;

procedure TForm13.HttpCli1RequestDone(Sender: TObject; RqType: THttpRequest;
  ErrCode: Word);
begin
  HttpCli1.RcvdStream.Free;
  HttpCli1.RcvdStream:= nil;