Hello,

Ok the server is indeed IIS 5.1 and the direct url is:

http://69.28.242.152:7979/otherroots/www.suckersluck.com/scripts

which returns body with the HEAD command. ICS client handles this in a
somewhat bad way--it seem to work with GUI but when you programmatically
send GET after HEAD, it gets confused and there is a random call to
OnRequestDone. I now remember a few years ago when IIS5 was popular I
reported this and there was a fix done a that time--maybe not enough? Here
is the problem routine:

GetHeaderLineNext...
else if FRequestType = httpHEAD then begin            //AG 05/27/08
                { With HEAD command, we don't expect a document } //AG
05/27/08
                { but some server send one !                    } //AG
05/27/08
                FReceiveLen := 0;      { Cancel received data   } //AG
05/27/08
                StateChange(httpWaitingBody);                     //AG
05/27/08
                FNext := nil;                                     //AG
05/27/08
                SetReady;                                         //AG
05/27/08 THIS MUST BE CAUSE OF THE ONREQUESTDONE, RIGHT? BUT THE RECEIVED
DATA IS STILL NOT CANCELLED SEE ARNO'S COMMENT İN FRECEIVELEN := 0;
            end                                                   //AG
05/27/08
            else

Regards,,

SZ