> Francois said...
> 1- You should try to send the email, with the exact
> same program, from another computer (or even several
> computers) using another ISP
> 2- It is likely that - despite what they say - your
> IP or hostname is blacklisted.

Thanks for the input Francois.  I have indeed tested by sending through an
alternate gateway and other methods.  Same problem.  Also, when I attempt to
reroute through a gate SMTP, my gateway SMTP logs show that the IP blockage
has been removed and that the target SMTP server responds with the
virus/spam error instead of host rejection.  So, I think they are correct
that there is no IP blockage anymore.

So, my ultimate conclusion is that, like you said, it is the email itself
that they don't like.