Hi Arno

Thank you for this - it turns out you were correct. Once my message pump was
corrected it worked.

I still need a handler on OnDisplay that sleeps for 2 milliseconds, but
everything is working reliably now. I've put through a ton of emails this
morning and everything has worked out OK.

I'll make sure my message pump code is OK from here onwards.

Thanks a lot, Pete