Hello,

Let's say we have two computers running our software. One of them is on IP1
and the other IP2. If the IP1 fails for hardware/software reason, IP2 should
be answering as if IP1 has never failed or with some low interval. Something
like NLB but with failover support as we will have full application-aware
layer (HTTP(S)).

In my opinion, this could be made with DNS or with DHCP IP change from IP2
to IP1 of the machine who use to have IP2.

Francois and I wonder what else methods people on the list might suggest(?)

Best Regards,

SZ