On 30.12.2009 11:49, Francois PIETTE wrote:
How can I set "twsocket" to get mails?

If you use TWSocket you'll have to imlplement POP3/SMTP/NNTP protocols. This has been done in POP3 client component to get emails, SMTP client component to send emails and NNTP component to send/receive messages in newsgroups. There are some demos.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be

I have just reinstalled everything in my machine and installed windows 7.
I also lost all my old mails from the twsocket.

Do I have to make any configuration to my thunderbird mail to get the posts of all the users?
Are they coming automatically?

thanks in advance

-daniel