Hello,

I'm having good initial success with use of the telnet client
facility.  I was hoping for a little explanation about the following
performance issues that I see:

I have logging enabled on a simple telnet session using ICS7 and
Delphi2010 compilation with mostly default settings.
I also have TeraTerm with logging enabled (a common client utility
available on the web).

**  I'm logged into a device under test and I dump a large listing
inside the telnet screen with TeraTerm.  It has several hundred lines
that output in around 2 seconds on a network connection.

**  The same large listing output takes around 15 seconds to complete
with the ICS client.   It also visually "blocks" what is displayed in
the on-screen session (shows only the command issued) and returns with
the last few (tail) lines of the output on the session screen after 15
seconds.  The logs in both cases are accurate and intact.

Questions (as compared to TeraTerm for the most part):

1) Why the significant difference in apparent performance in the
visual session screen?
2) Why does a large dump to the screen "block" visual output display?
3) Why do shorter output dumps manage to display without blocking?

If I could understand the reasons for the apparent performance impact
it would help me with my system design.

Thanks for any assistance.