> Does ICS provide any means to set static ARP entries?

No ICS does not have support ARP.

There are various ARP APIs in the Internet Protocol Helper API, try
googling CreateIpNetEntry.  You'll also find an Embarcadero Discussion
Forums thread about privileges.

My web site has a partial conversion of the IP Helpher APIs, which
includes reporting ARP entries with GetIpNetTable but not changing them.
I suggest you start with these units and add the extra functions you need,
then please let me have them back for others in the future.

http://www.magsys.co.uk/delphi/magiphlp.asp

Angus