Paul wrote:
> So it's currently impossible with THttpCli :-(

Should not be difficult to add it to the component,
or a derived class. Are you sure the HTTP allows chunked
encoded POST requests and server commonly support it?

> I should at least be able to send substreams without ending the post
> request, but haven't found a way to do this yet.

I wonder what you want to achieve? If you managed to keep
one conection alive by sending an infinite data stream
it won't ensure that the other connection, your work
connection, won't be disconnected nevertheless.