Depends on what you mean by broadcasting UDP.  Most blocking can be done
via the OS networking configuration/routing and/or via the router to
ISP.

-----Original Message-----
From: twsocket-boun...@elists.org [mailto:twsocket-boun...@elists.org]
On Behalf Of Justin Wright
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 11:08 PM
To: twsocket@elists.org
Subject: [twsocket] broadcast to one of two adapters only

Hi All,

I am looking for a way to restrict the broadcasting of my UDP packets to
one
of my two network adaptors.

One of the adaptors is connected to a different network (different DHCP
server).  This is where I get some HTTP data from.  I don't want the UDP
packets to be sent throughout the network of my data provider and all of
his
other clients.  All these connections are local lan, not internet.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to limit where the broadcast
packets
go?

regards

Justin