Van: twsocket-boun...@elists.org [mailto:twsocket-boun...@elists.org] Namens
ed...@clanhay
Verzonden: woensdag 17 maart 2010 6:11
Aan: twsocket@elists.org
Onderwerp: [twsocket] Sending Buffer size

I have a UDP server supplying client data requests. The data returned can
have 1 of 2 priorities. I already have the priority algorithm worked out so
not a problem.
My question is, how much data does twsocket/winsock hold?
i.e. If I have several low proiorty requests sending large amounts of data,
and get a high proioriy request , I want this high prioirty data to have as
little delay as possible to back to the client.

Edwin