Hello all,
I faced strange issue in my app. I develop an application which opens ~15
connections to several servers, ~3-5 connections per server. After establishing
the connection it receives data flow.
But when I start it, some connections fail with WSAECONNABORTED (10053) - and
the oddest thing is that they fail after receiving some data. Reconnect after 5
sec pause works fine.

I asked our admin, but he says the PC which my app runs on has no restrictions
on the router at all. Moreover, I have no problem on my own PC with XP (PC
where I run app has W2003 server). So it is unlikely bug in my or ICS code.

I found description of MS bug here: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=931319
and applied the patch provided, but it only turned the things worse so I
uninstalled it.

Do you have any advice? Maybe someone have already faced with such issue?

--
Anton