I have 2 snapshots. The one I downloaded on 2009-11-18, and the one I
downloaded on 2010-05-03 (so it is snapshot from 2010-04-28 in fact which is
the last date I see in the history).

When I compile a project I have, it stops with the following error message:

[BCC32 Error] utilcls.h(511): E2015 Ambiguity between 'size_t' and
'Overbyteicslibeay::size_t'

This is what happens with latest snapshot. With older snapshot the project
compiles just fine.

So, any ideas what's going on here? All the rest of the settings except the
ICS installation are identical so it is an issue related with ICS.

The above applies for C++ Builder 2009 and ICS 7.