Hi.

Your best bet, as your user wants to use a specific proxy, is to ask
them to provide you with an install of such a proxy (as a loan item,
that you will return to them when you're done developing and testing)
with the account setup instructions, so you can make your own test
system, allowing you to freely test your code, without anoying any other
system users/owners or whoever.

If the proxy is prompting you for an account, you have connected!  What
you need to find out is what the account details are, that you need to
feed it, so it can give you access to where you (your user) needs to go
to.

Regards.

Dave B.