Fastream Technologies wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We use TStringList quicksort/binary search routine I wrote for
> caching--works so well that I can recommend.

With many entries all TList-derrived classes are dog-slow
compared with binary search trees for this purpose!

> Also, has anybody tested the IPv6 with listening/server components?

I just commited a few changes. The HTTP client and server should work
now. Please guys, give it a trial and report bugs or provide fixes.

"Log: Setter of TCustomWSocket.Addr sets the correct internal socket family
if a host name equals either a valid IPv6 or IPv4 address, overriding
public property SocketFamily. THttpCli added property SocketFamily."