Currently I'm starting some research on HTTP downloads with ICS THttpCli. I
want to add recursive download functionality but faced with impossibility to
distinguish file of directory. Then I noticed that requests to folder without
trailing slash (GET /somepath/foo/bar) are redirected to locations with slash
(/somepath/foo/bar/) so it's easy to tell it's a directory.
I'm far not close to HTTP specs and don't know whether it's obligatory behavior
and could I rely on it. Moreover, though THttpCli implements redirect
internally (fortunately!!!) I don't know whether I could rely on FPath (of
FLocation?) fields. I looked in RFC but found nothing on this issue.

And another thing. Shouldn't header fields Modified-since and Date be parsed as
well as other ones? RFC1123_StrToDate is already present in the unit, just 2
date formats are left to implement.

And the last (finally!). RFC1123_Date seem to double standard Delphi
FormatDateTime routine. You may use it with english TFormatSettings record
specified (get it by GetLocaleFormatSettings(LOCALE_INVARIANT) ) to fix month
and day names. This could be also used in data parsing.

--
Anton