Yes I know but since we coded the object/thread pools in C++ and there was
no way to call C++ units from Delphi code, we already rewrote it. Anyway,
The question was whether Accept()ing the socket in a worker thread would be
ok for different Windows/environments/etc. Also the second question is
whether this would gain more requests/s?

Regards,

SZ