On 8.10.2010 8:59, Arno Garrels wrote:
Signed Source® Project wrote:

[DCC Error] OverbyteIcsSimpleSslServer1.pas(88): E2003 Undeclared identifier:
'TSslWSocketClient'
You have to "Build" the project, compiling is not enough.

Thanks Arno :)
Didn't think of that.
It works.

Could you please clear me up a bit as following,

1) Do I need any third party SSL appliance or software with this? --> is this enough? 2) This perhaps is a stupid question but, how secure is this? --> is it as good as SSH? 3) How do I send and receive files to the client from the SSL server I am going to create?

I am very sorry,
I do not have any knowledge of SSL or encyrption things, please be pation with me.

With best regards
-daniel