Or maybe you want to provide a tunnel for the standard remote desktop ?

Yes,
I would like to provide a tunnel for this which will make the client pc as a lan computer and will allow to remote desktop.

OK, but before we discuss any further, could you explain why you think you need a tunnel for Remote Desktop ? Woukd you describe how you see the client PC, the remote PC, the insfrastructure between the two ? Please describe the various software parts you see, what they do, where they do, who is operating them. Also a use case would be very welcome.

The more we know your requirement and goal, the best we can help.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be