From: "Arno Garrels" <arno.garr...@gmx.de>
I already wanted to fix it but
very good

since I can no longer override the internal TWSocket class
I canceled this idea.
ops :D

Anyway your interval of 100ms is too short.
Updating the GUI, especially a ProgressBar, in such short intervals
is a performance killer.
i update GUI with a thread, than the update of the gui don't impact on global performance.

From: "Jeff Hamblin" <jphamb...@qtools.com>
I believe the poster stated "100 ms" -- which would be 10 times per
second. Probably a bit overkill still, but does provide a smoother
display that once per second.

Yes, this is the goal !

this is a very simple example:
NEW ICS : http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/6417/icsnew.jpg
OLD ICS : http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/4619/icsold.jpg

BTW now i solved with an avg on the last 2 values.
Now i check with a small files.

Thank You,
regards
daniele