Francois PIETTE wrote:
> This design would not break any existing code and would ease using
> the new multiple listen easy to implement in higher level components.

It won't break existing code, but remains a hack IMO.
All event assignments and unassignments have to be kept in sync.
Also I would not bind the construction/destruction of the additional
instances to the Addr string property (grrr), instead let the user
explicitly create additional server instances. That could be, for instance,
a method like:

"TWSocketServer.AddServer(
  const AServerClass: TWSocketServerClass; const AAddr: String; APort: String;
  AListenBackLog: Integer): TWSocketServer; virtual;"
..