Dear Arno,

It does work on Win7 but does NOT work on Win2008 and Win2008R2. It works
perfectly with NO SSL on all Windows. The HTTP client does not raise any
exception--just 10053 and StatusCode=0 issues. I have uploaded the cert/pkey
at,

http://www.fastream.com/ics/certpkey.zip

It is a 4096-bit self-signed cert for testing. It works for 8-10 POSTs then
this error occurs. We use ICS-based web server for testing with the
following properties:

adminHTTPSSLServer = new TSslHttpServer(NULL);
adminHTTPSSLServer->OnGetDocument = HTTPServerGetDocument;
 adminHTTPSSLServer->OnHeadDocument = HTTPServerHeadDocument;
adminHTTPSSLServer->OnPostDocument = HTTPServerPostDocument;
 adminHTTPSSLServer->OnPostedData = HTTPServerPostedData;
adminHTTPSSLServer->OnClientDisconnect = HTTPServerClientDisconnected;
 adminHTTPSSLServer->OnHttpRequestDone = HTTPServerClientRequestDone;
adminHTTPSSLServer->MaxClients = 200;
 adminHTTPSSLServer->ListenBacklog = 200;

adminHTTPSSLContext = new TSslContext(NULL);
 adminHTTPSSLContext->SslVerifyPeer = false;
adminHTTPSSLContext->SslOptions << sslOpt_MICROSOFT_SESS_ID_BUG <<
sslOpt_NETSCAPE_CHALLENGE_BUG << sslOpt_NETSCAPE_REUSE_CIPHER_CHANGE_BUG <<
sslOpt_SSLREF2_REUSE_CERT_TYPE_BUG << sslOpt_MICROSOFT_BIG_SSLV3_BUFFER <<
sslOpt_SSLEAY_080_CLIENT_DH_BUG << sslOpt_TLS_D5_BUG <<
sslOpt_TLS_BLOCK_PADDING_BUG, sslOpt_TLS_ROLLBACK_BUG << sslOpt_NO_SSLv2 <<
sslOpt_NETSCAPE_CA_DN_BUG << sslOpt_NO_SESSION_RESUMPTION_ON_RENEGOTIATION
<< sslOpt_NETSCAPE_DEMO_CIPHER_CHANGE_BUG;
 adminHTTPSSLContext->SslVerifyPeerModes << SslVerifyMode_PEER;
adminHTTPSSLContext->SslSessionCacheModes << sslSESS_CACHE_NO_INTERNAL_STORE
<< sslSESS_CACHE_NO_INTERNAL_STORE;
 adminHTTPSSLContext->SslCipherList = "ALL:!ADH:!DES:RC4+RSA:@STRENGTH";
adminHTTPSSLContext->SslVersionMethod = sslV23_SERVER;
 adminHTTPSSLContext->SslSessionTimeout = 300;
adminHTTPSSLContext->SslSessionCacheSize = 20480;
 adminHTTPSSLContext->SslDefaultSessionIDContext = "ADMIN_SERVER";

HTH,

SZ