Said in other word: How do I find the index to use with Client[] property ?
We cannot answer that question for you because we don't know the criteria !
You can create a form to ask the user which IP the client has and then
iterate thru Client[] array and look for the correct IP.

Yes,
This is what I need and Iam trying to send command to the client by using it's IP As I can see here (OnProcessData) that I am getting the IP --> Client.SendStr(AClient.PeerAddr + ':' + AClient.GetPeerPort + ' ' +
but,
I don't know how to do this, and that is what I have been looking in the demos to find today.

Yes,
I do understand :)