> What are the right parameters of the component for keeping the
> client alive,

You asked this yesterday, and I answered.

The KeepAliveOnOff parameters of the component are not necessarily
reliable, it's better to send your own packets that you can see,
particularly as you are creating your own protocol anyway.

> keep alive the connection by pinging the host

Ping is nothing to do with keeping a TCP/IP connection alive, it's to see
if the remote host can be reached before you open a connection.

Angus