LastResponse was : 'Unable to establish data connection - Winsock -
Connection timed out (#10060)'

FP> Is your router blocking outgoing connections to all non standard ports ?

The  router  doesn't  block  anything  as  far  as  I  know.  All  FTP
connections  (active  and  passive) work when I disable ssl feature in
the demo application.

OK, but given the error message, the first basic thing to happen, independent of SSL doesn't occur: the connection. Since your router let the connection pass, are you sure that the remote site let the connection request pass ? Have you tried to connect the the same server from the same computer using another FTPS client ?

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be