Hello Angus,

Saturday, February 26, 2011, 12:20:00 PM, you wrote:

ARMSL> Upload to what server, where?  Your own, on your own LAN?  Or behind
ARMSL> another firewall, like mine?  Are you using NAT on both client and
server,
ARMSL> or do both have public IP addresses?

No, this time I did not use the router, and I don't have firewall. The
computer  has  real  internet IP. The server is the one that site5.com
gives, with real IP. I don't know if they use any firewalls. Anyway, I
don't have any other FTPS servers to try...

--
Best regards,
 Antol                            mailto:spama...@mail.ru