Hi,

I just checked in a change that improved the built-in HTTP proxy-support of
TWSocket.
Any feedback is very wellcome, be it positive or negative.

Log:
TCustomHttpTunnel strongly improved.
- Bugfix: Ensure that internally buffered application data is read by the upper
layer by posting a fake FD_READ message if required.
- Better support of HTTP/1.0 proxies.
- Performs an internal reconnect when the connection has to be closed after a
407 status code and the server provides a supported authentication method, as a
result htatDetect works with non-persistent connections as well.
- Tested with Squid 2.7.STABLE8 for Windows successfully.
- Tested with CSM proxy 4.2 successfully after adding a workaround (requires at
least two header lines being sent).
- ISA Server 2006 tested successfully except with digest auth. I wasn't able to
get digest authentication working neither IE nor Firefox got authenticated.
Interesting is that ISA uses digest algorithm "MD5-sess" that I enabled in
OverbyteIceDigestAuth.pas now, untested!