Albert Wiersch wrote:
>> All threads must have a message loop otherwise ICS won't work.
>
> Yes, it works.

What does that mean?

> I have a a message loop for the main thread...

Then it is well prepared for ICS.

> support the same message loop is used for the threads created from
> that thread.

A message loop is private to the thread since each thread has it's own
message queue. If you want to run ICS component-instances in the context
of a worker thread (non VCL main thread) the thread MUST have a working
message loop and the ICS object has to be created and destroyed in the
context of that thread which is method Execute of TThread if you use
that framework.

Is that your design?