On 12/4/2011 4:40 μμ, Arno Garrels wrote:
Dimitris Botsis wrote:
Hi again,

I use the example "OverbyteIcsHttpDmo". When I call the text file on
my web server using HTTP (as in the example) then I get the contents
OK. When I use HTTPS (having added proper sslhttpcli and sslcontect
components) the request is sent but don't get any contents back.
Any ideas ?

Does the server support HTTPS?
If yes, try with the OverbyteIcsHttpsTst demo in SslInternet folder.
If that works search for differences in your code, otherwise the demo
should log error messages.

Of course the server supports HTTPS, if I use web browser it's all OK.
I tried OverbyteIcsHttpsTst demo but without luck.