It's unfortunately an existing API I need to interface with.

No problem. As usual with XML, be prepare to have CPU and memory hungry piece of code.

The encoding is
Base64, so I'll need to find a delphi lib to get it back to regular XML.

ICS has the functions to encode and decode base64.

I was hoping for some autmation with the process, but looks like it's
going to be a few late nights.

Use Delphi RTTI for that purpose.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be