I use the TWSocket and TWSocketServer components to implement communication between a host and client computers. Sometimes things get in a state where the client will fail to connect to the host no matter how many times it is attempted. Exiting the software, repairing the local area connection (under XP) and restarting the software *always* solved this problem. Now there is no repair function anymore in Windows and I'm wondering anyway if there is a function in the components that can be called that might clear this problem up? Is anyone else familiar with this problem or is it just me?

David