My ICS client socket application crashed when the host (not ICS based)
failed.

MadExcept captured the following. If this is meaningful to someone, I'd be
interested in any observations/suggestions.

exception message : The application seems to be frozen.

MadExcept tries to detect that an application is still responding. Actually MadExcept has a thread to do that and it send messages to the main thread. It is likely that your application is probably very very slow for some reason when the host (not ICS based) crashes. Maybe your program enter an infinite loop or something like that.

Beside madexcept message, what do you see ? Is you GUI still responding ?
MadExcept has settings to twek this detection.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be