Anything that works for Apache would work since they use OpenSSL as well.

Thanks for the response :)
I am so sorry :(, forgot to tell...
I am not using SSL for web communication, I am using the SSLServer and SSLClient for client to host connection. I believe this has got nothing to do with Apache because there is no apache used.

What SZ is saying is that Apache and ICS both use OpenSSL. So any certificate OK for Apache is OK for OpenSSL and is OK for ICS.

You can also use OpenSSL comand line utility to convert certificates for some format to other OpenSSL compatible format. I've done it to to convert a certificate exported from IE.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be