This would be a good idea..

-----Original Message----- From: Fastream Technologies Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 10:46 AM To: ICS support mailing Subject: [twsocket] Wiki article writing incentive idea
Hello Francois,

After observing your wiki with not much content for so long time, I have
come up with an idea. Why don't you open a "use cases" category where
developers can explain how they use ICS within their projects technically
and more fundemantally why they choose it. In return we should be given the
right to place links to our company web sites. If you look at our history
page at www.iqproxyserver.com/history.php , I have mentioned ICS there but
for technical writings your site is a better fit.

Best Regards,

SubZero