hello,
I have server application based on TWSocketServer, clients are derived from TWSocketClient class. I need disconnect inactive clients. I'm not sure how to disconnect client, I'm using this:

procedure DisconnectMyClient(i: Integer);
var
  C: TTcpSrvClient;
  {TTcpSrvClient = class(TWSocketClient)}
begin
C := Server.Client[I] as TTcpSrvClient;
C.Close;
C.Free; {Is this correct? sometimes it will throw access violation here....}
end;

I'm using ICS v6.

I did notice that Server.OnClientDisconnect event is not triggered when client is not closed correctly (e.g. client is plugged of ethernet). Is there any possibility to detect and/or disconnect these clients automatically?

thank you for any answer and your time.
lukas