I have a couple clients now that have upgraded to Verizon "4G" and now the functions that use the ICS components don't work anymore for them, I'm guessing it's FTP upload but don't have any details on what the failure is. Just wondered if anyone had experienced this? From what I've read there is a 4G spec but what's being called "4G" doesn't really conform to the 4G spec and it's really just a marketing term for something that varies from one provider to another. I guess you guys are mostly in Europe, things might be a lot different over there.

Dave