Hi,

I'm using TWSocketServer to handle multiple incoming connections from a
client's embedded unit.

Unfortunately the remote unit has a few limitations; the main one being that it
can establish an IP connection to a server but cannot send data until the
server requests it.

This means that although the OnClientConnect function gets called, the
OnDataAvailable does not.

I had put a line of code in the OnClientConnect to trigger the OnDataAvailable
function but this seems to be blocking other connections.

My questions are:-

i)                    Is there a way to trigger the OnDataAvailable function by
post a message on the socket.

ii)                   Is there a better way to do this without going to a
threaded model.

Many thanks in advance.

Paul Howes