We have a small issue with out client/server connection and disconnection code everything works fine until a user connection fails from there site (internet kick) and then our server will get a index error on sending ping to all users I think the problem is that the server is still trying to send information to clients that are no longer active on the server. so i was wondering if anyone else had this problem and what was the solution to fix it ?

Probably if you get an index error, then the server component is already aware the client is disconnected. You are using a twsocket reference which is no more in the client list. Before using that reference, you may call IsClient method to check if it still exists.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be