Hi,

I've been forced down the Multi-threaded server route as I'm using a client's
API that only works when on its own connection thread.

Everything has been working fine except for an issue I get that when the PC is
busy with multiple connections, some new connections don't fire the
SessionAvailable event so I'm not aware of the connection.

SysInternals ProcessExplorer reports the connections as established but there's
no way I can access them. The problem is that the client has no timeout so
remains connected permanently. Even when I stop the server from listening the
connect remains open.

Has anyone has a similar issue?

Is there a way I can get a list of active sockets talking to my app similar to
ProcessExplorer?

Regards,
Paul Howes