Has anyone used Virtual Shell Tools from Mustangpeak?

The Mustangpeak site has disappeared and Jim the author has abandoned
everything, although the code has all been left in an SVN repository.

Development seems to have stopped around 2007, although the excellent
UltraExplorer tool that I used continually was last updated as a beta in
November 2010, although not released.

I like UltraExplorer and don't want to see it abandoned, I'd also like to
fix a couple of annoyances!

So I'm wondering whether to try and take up maintenance of this stuff,
primarily to keep UltraExplorer alive.  The bad news is just the main
form is over 500K with 102 units in uses, including TNT Unicode and lots
of other third party libraries that will be interesting to install.

Naturally, I'll replace Synapse TCP/IP library with ICS FTP.

Angus