According to the rfc1808.txt, an URL can start with //
The ParseURL function will fail in such cases. Also, during a relocation, the THTTPCli fail to parse a "location" field with such URLs.
Here is an example, that result in a relocation with these characteristics
http://twitpic.com/show/thumb/73aj3p

I have not read RFC1808 in details, at least I have not found where this kind of URL is valid in the context of a HTTP client. Maybe there is a confusion between an URL which can be found within a HTML document and a URL which is valid within a HTTP request ?

If I'm wrong, please point me to the exact text in the /HTTP/ standard (RFC2616).

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be