Dear Users,

I try to use the sample HttpAppSrv provide with ICS and I would like to add a little
thing:

If the user closes the browser, I would like to:
- 1st: Display the disconnection
- 2nd: delete his sessiondata

But If I test in local (127.0.0.1...) what I have (see below):
- no erreur for showing the disconnected text
- Session has been delete, but the message appears one more time when the TimeOut is over.

And If I test from the net (another computer outside my network), I have:
- an error on the line: MySessionData := ...... (I can't see the error message sorry)

Any help is welcome!!

thks a lot,
Bruno

I do:
procedure TMainServ.HttpAppSrv1ClientDisconnect(Sender, Client: TObject;
  Error: Word);
var
  ClientCnx     : THttpAppSrvConnection;
  MySessionData : TAppSrvSessionData;
begin
  ClientCnx     := Client as THttpAppSrvConnection;
  MySessionData := ClientCnx.WSession.SessionData as TAppSrvSessionData;
  Display('Client Disconnected: ' + MySessionData.UserCode);
  HttpAppSrv1DeleteSession(Self, ClientCnx.WSession);
end;

Waiting for client on port 20080
[14:52:05 127.0.0.1] : HTTP/1.1 GET /Login.html
[14:52:10 127.0.0.1] : HTTP/1.1 GET /Main.html
Client Disconnected: mannina
Session for user "mannina" deleted
Session for user "mannina" deleted <===== one TimeOut time later !!