Arno,

Thanks. I will check that out.

If it persists, I will do as advised and upload the file and post a link.

Regards,

Andy
On 01/02/2012 17:00, Arno Garrels wrote:
Info2004 wrote:
Hi,

Some additional information after hooking up wireshark.

I have attached a csv of the capture.

The list server stripped the attachment, please upload the file
to some webserver and post the URL here.

What it shows me is that I get the 150 from the server,

Now V7.11 comes to my mind, it fixed a bug back in 2010 that
might be the cause of your problem, please try latest ICSv7
from http://wiki.overbyte.be/wiki/index.php/ICS_Download
and let us know whether or not the problem persists.