robertoschler wrote:
> My application acts as a middleman between an external WiFi webcam
> device relaying audio from its microphone to Skype's input audio port
> and relaying audio from Skype's output audio port to the webcam
> device's speaker.

Include wsoNoReceiveLoop in TWSocket.ComponentOptions and make sure
that you do not overflow the internal send buffer, it would grow and
grow otherwise limited only by the amount of available memory.
Handle event OnDataSent to Send next data chunks, property AllSent
may be useful in this context as well.