-----Original Message-----
From: twsocket-boun...@elists.org [mailto:twsocket-boun...@elists.org] On
Behalf Of Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd
Sent: 16 July 2012 15:46
To: twsocket@elists.org
Subject: Re: [twsocket] ICS FTP Client

> I may well end up using your components, but in the meantime I need to
> determine what my problem is here.

The component includes an EXE demo, use that against the FTP server and the
same root directory specifying get subdirs, and watch the FTP
commands and responses the component uses to parse the directories.   Or
use a decent FTP client like FileZilla that lists commands and responses.

If it also fails to list the subdirs, the FTP server is faulty or maybe set
so you can only see the root directory.

> I know there are files in the sub folder as I can see them with
> Windows Explorer.

Which does not have any FTP functionality, so is this a local FTP server?

Angus