To: <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 9:09 AM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] FTPclient Error 426

When I copy the exe to another computer Window's XP every FTP
server (8 different servers) we connect to gives an ErrCode = 426
with a message "Operation Aborted".

When FTP fails to run on a specific computer, it's nearly always
configuration of that computer, usually a firewall or router stopping it
working.  Sometimes changing to Passive mode can help.

Angus