Well, it's seems that property that is using a getter function are not managed
well by CBuilder.
So the getter funzion should be used directly.
I made the change  reported belowe to file OverbyteIcsWSocketS.pas and now
GetClientCount work without crash.

Enzo

TCustomWSocketServer = class(TWSocket)
   { How many active clients we currently have }
    property  ClientCount   : Integer  read  GetClientCount;

{* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *}
{*                            TWSocketServer                                 *}
{ get number of connect clients                                               }
function TWSocketServer.GetClientCount : Integer;
begin
    Result := inherited GetClientCount;
end;